FOR PAPER & PULP
MANPER ® is a series of water-based pigment dispersion available in different surfactant system to cater wide range of end applications. This pigment dispersion possesses high affinity to the substrate, imparting required shades with minimal wastage of colourant in the washing process. These Pigment dispersions are used for coloration of paper. Product in this series is also used for decor and laminate grades.
MANDAR ORGANICS offers complete range of products complying to the common industry standards.
MANPER® range depicts:
- High dispersion stability and flocculation resistance
- Optimum pigment retention on the paper fibres ensures consistent colouring results during the entire production process.
- Stringent quality checks ensuring shades, strength, pH value and viscosity
- Dispersions with high lightfastness
- Minimal VOC and APEO (Alkyl Phenyl Ethoxylate) free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Sustainable eco-friendly products
Apart from core products, we also offer special shades and concentrations.
Collaborate & Experience Global with Local